disposable face masks for Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Disposable protective mask
Specification model: 150 * 140mm
Material description: PP without anti-sticking inner and outer layers, PP meltblown non-woven intermediate filter layer (a total of three layers)
Quantity: one pack
Validity: three years
How to wear the mask:
1. Facing the face of the mask without the nose clip, pull the straps with both hands so that the nose clip is above the mask
2. Use a mask against your chin
3. Pull the ear strap behind your ear and adjust the position of the ear strap to feel as comfortable as possible
4. Place both hands and fingers in the middle of the nose clip, while pressing inward, move the fingertips along the nose clip to both sides until the nose is pressed into the shape
5. Before going out or entering the work area, the user must check the tightness of the mask and face
If you are healthy, you only need to wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin;
clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.