The body mass index (BMI), which is commonly used for mass index, is also referred to as Body mass index. It is an index that calculates height and weight (weight for height). The calculation is based on the weight (kg, kg) divided by the height (m, m) squared, that is, bmi= weight/height/height (kg/m2). The results show that most individuals have a significant correlation between BMI and body fat content, which can better reflect the body's obesity degree.
An analysis of body mass index (BMI) on obesity is commonly used internationally by the World Health Organization (WHO) to limit the body mass index (BMI), which is overweight in 25.0~29.9, greater than 30 for obesity. The China Office of the International Society of Life Sciences has organized a "China Working Group on Obesity" made up of multidisciplinary experts, the data of 240,000 people of body mass index (BMI), waist circumference, blood pressure, blood glucose and blood lipid of 21 provinces and cities in China were summarized and analyzed, and then the BMI Standard and BMI value of Chinese were put forward. 24 "For Chinese adults, the limit of overweight, BMI" 28 "is the limit of obesity, male waist ≥ 85 cm (cm), female waist ≥ 80 cm (cm) for belly fat accumulation limits.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Diet Pills for clinical use
- Weight Loss Stickers Overview
- Principle of efficacy of weight loss stickers
- How to use weight loss stickers
- Weight Loss stickers Use precautions
- Causes of obesity
- Weight loss stickers apply to the crowd
- What is a fat-reducing supplement
- What is a weight loss supplement?
- Some of the most popular weight loss supplements