During weight loss, the effect of weight loss is generally achieved by reducing energy intake, which tends to result in lower intake of nutrients than the amount of self-demand. It has been found that obese people are more likely to have intake of zinc, vitamin A, vitamin B2 and dietary fiber. Insufficient or lack of conditions, and lack of B vitamins, vitamin D, iron, magnesium, zinc, easy to cause fat decomposition is blocked, fat loss process will lead to high consumption of fat, protein, long-term protein consumption, insufficient intake, easily lead to decreased muscle mass and Immunity declines, so the weight loss process should be supplemented with the right amount of high-quality protein, while selecting foods rich in B vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin D, dietary fiber, iron, magnesium, zinc, but the total food intake during weight loss is affected by It is difficult to meet the demand through food intake alone. Therefore, under the guidance of a nutritionist or doctor, you can choose a high-quality personalized multivitamin mineral, protein powder, and dietary fiber tablets to supplement.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Diet Pills for clinical use
- Weight Loss Stickers Overview
- Principle of efficacy of weight loss stickers
- How to use weight loss stickers
- Weight Loss stickers Use precautions
- Determination of obesity
- Causes of obesity
- Weight loss stickers apply to the crowd
- What is a fat-reducing supplement
- What is a weight loss supplement?
- vitamins that must be added to lose weight
- What is the role of acai berry?
- Acai Berry, the world's highest antioxidant fruit
- How to keep fit