Physiological functions of vitamin A:
1. Maintain a normal visual response.
2. Maintain the normal morphology and function of epithelial tissue.
3. Maintain normal bone development.
4, has the role of maintaining the function of skin cells, can make the skin soft and tender, anti-wrinkle and wrinkle effect.
5, the lack of vitamin A, will make the function of epithelial cells decrease, resulting in decreased skin elasticity, dry, rough, tarnished.
Physiological functions of vitamin C:
1. Promote the biosynthesis of collagen. Conducive to the faster healing of the tissue wound.
2. Promote the metabolism of tyrosine and tryptophan in amino acids and prolong the life of the body.
3. Improve the utilization of iron, calcium and folic acid.
4. Improve the metabolism of fats and lipids, especially cholesterol, and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
Physiological function of vitamin B1:
1. Promote growth.
2. Help digestion, especially the digestion of carbohydrates.
3. Improve mental status; maintain normal nerve tissue, muscle and heart activity.
4, reduce airsickness, seasickness.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Diet Pills for clinical use
- Weight Loss Stickers Overview
- Principle of efficacy of weight loss stickers
- How to use weight loss stickers
- Weight Loss stickers Use precautions
- Determination of obesity
- Causes of obesity
- Weight loss stickers apply to the crowd
- What is a fat-reducing supplement
- What is a weight loss supplement?
- What is the role of acai berry?
- Acai Berry, the world's highest antioxidant fruit
- How to keep fit