Misunderstanding 1: Eating diet pills becomes thinner, it must be its credit!
In fact, many times weight loss drugs are more like a psychological placebo. While we eat those small pills, it also gives a strong psychological suggestion: I will soon lose weight! Therefore, we often consciously adopt the "assisted" means of increasing the amount of exercise and controlling the diet, but in the end, it is often just the weight of the diet pills.
Misunderstanding 2: "Natural" is safe!
Regardless of whether the ingredients of this diet pills come from artificial laboratories or barren hills, as long as it interferes with the normal functioning of the body, the so-called "natural" has no place to show off! For example, ephedra is a natural herb, but its excitatory ingredients have strong chemical side effects on the human body; senna leaves are not to mention, in severe cases, it will lead to dehydration!
Misunderstanding 3: Diet pills must be eaten as soon as possible!
Many chubby girls will regard diet pills as all the hopes of losing weight. Unfortunately, in fact, it is at most 1/3 of hope. "Obesity" has been called "disease" that medical experts are more difficult to cure than cancer. There is no medicine that can effectively lose weight, is safe and reliable, does not require fitness or change eating habits, so remember to take medicine. At the same time, we must also do "regular exercise + reasonable diet".
- Do Weight Loss Supplements Have Side Effects?
- What Is Loss Weight Supplement
- The Development History Of Weight-reducing Drugs
- Diet Pills For People
- Price Of Loss Weight Supplement
- Form Classification Of Weight Loss Drugs
- How To Measure Weight Loss Pills
- Careful Use Of Diet Pills
- Three Misunderstandings About Loss Weight Suppl...
- Weight Loss Drug Precautions
- What Is A Weight Loss Supplement?
- Six Supplements Help You Lose Weight
- Do You Want To Add Protein During Fat Loss?
- What Is The Difference Between Weight Loss And ...
- 6 Things To Lose Weight Daily
- Principle Of Fat Reduction Exercise
- Reduce Fat And Increase Muscle Considerations
- Why Dieting Is Easy To Rebound