There are two groups of people must not use diet pills.
One is a teenager under the age of 18 and the other is an elderly person over the age of 70.
Young people under 18 years old body organs are not mature, take weight loss medicine is very easy to cause damage to the body;
And elderly people over 70 years old, the organ has begun to degenerate, poor absorption of drugs, take weight loss drugs may have serious consequences.
In addition, people with heart disease or other diseases should take the initiative to stay away from diet pills.
- Do Weight Loss Supplements Have Side Effects?
- What Is Loss Weight Supplement
- The Development History Of Weight-reducing Drugs
- Price Of Loss Weight Supplement
- Form Classification Of Weight Loss Drugs
- How To Measure Weight Loss Pills
- Careful Use Of Diet Pills
- Three Misunderstandings About Loss Weight Suppl...
- Weight Loss Drug Precautions
- Status And Safety Of Diet Pills