Excessive energy intake
When the energy intake exceeds the energy required by itself, the body stores extra calories in the form of fat, which leads to overweight and obesity. Certain types of food are more likely to cause weight gain, especially for foods that are high in fat and sugar.
Many people lack exercise and have sedentary living habits. Examples of sedentary sedentary include: office work rather than manual labor, computer games rather than sports activities, getting used to driving or driving instead of walking or cycling.
lack of sleep
Studies have shown that lack of sleep can increase the risk of weight gain and obesity. The researchers analyzed data from more than 28,000 children and 15,000 adults in the UK between 1977 and 2012. The results show that lack of sleep significantly increases the risk of obesity in adults and children.
- Do Weight Loss Supplements Have Side Effects?
- What Is Loss Weight Supplement
- The Development History Of Weight-reducing Drugs
- Diet Pills For People
- Price Of Loss Weight Supplement
- Form Classification Of Weight Loss Drugs
- How To Measure Weight Loss Pills
- Careful Use Of Diet Pills
- Three Misunderstandings About Loss Weight Suppl...
- Weight Loss Drug Precautions
- How Long Is It Suitable For Each Workout?
- Want Skin Tightening? These Foods Have To Eat
- Vitamin Supplements Can Improve Sexual Intercourse
- Method Of Enhancing Sexual Desire
- Golden Root Blue Capsule Sex Pills，The Followin...
- What Is The Effect Of Golden Root Blue Capsule ...
- Is Apple Vinegar Fat-reducing Effect Good?
- Four Kinds Of Pre-meal Weight Loss Products Hel...
- The Reason Why Office Workers Are Prone To Gett...
- 5 Tips To Help You Burn Excess Fat