Different vitamins have different specific effects on sexual function. For example, vitamin B5 can enhance sexual excitement and orgasm, and vitamin E can regulate gonads and prolong sperm life.
Vitamin A's main function is to promote protein synthesis. Vitamin A deficiency can affect the spermatogenic cells of the male testis tissue, degeneration of the vas deferens, decreased testicular weight, small seminal vesicles, and keratinization of the prostate. The lack of vitamin A in the female ovary affects the normal secretion of estrogen. Vitamin A is only found in the tissues of animals, and contains more vitamin A in egg yolk, milk, butter, cod liver oil, and liver of animals.
Vitamin B1 has an important role in maintaining the normal function of the nervous system (including autonomic nerves), and can prevent and assist in the treatment of impotence, premature ejaculation and other symptoms. Foods rich in vitamin B1 include cereals, beans, yeast, dried fruits, hard fruits, hawthorn, potatoes, animal offal, and lean meat.
Vitamin B6 promotes the secretion of sex hormones. Foods rich in vitamin B6 include bananas, chestnuts, hawthorn, raisins, and spinach.
- Do Weight Loss Supplements Have Side Effects?
- What Is Loss Weight Supplement
- The Development History Of Weight-reducing Drugs
- Diet Pills For People
- Price Of Loss Weight Supplement
- Form Classification Of Weight Loss Drugs
- How To Measure Weight Loss Pills
- Careful Use Of Diet Pills
- Three Misunderstandings About Loss Weight Suppl...
- Weight Loss Drug Precautions
- Method Of Enhancing Sexual Desire
- Golden Root Blue Capsule Sex Pills，The Followin...
- What Is The Effect Of Golden Root Blue Capsule ...
- Is Apple Vinegar Fat-reducing Effect Good?
- Four Kinds Of Pre-meal Weight Loss Products Hel...
- The Reason Why Office Workers Are Prone To Gett...
- 5 Tips To Help You Burn Excess Fat
- 4 Tips For A Low-salt Diet
- Three Members Of Diet Pills Family
- Correct Your Misunderstanding Of Diet Pills